Tuesday 27 May 2014

New Ways With Vellum Pt 2

Hello Readers,
Please note this is a scheduled post as i am away on holiday!
I am back today as promised with my other three Ways With Vellum Cards that i made for my latest project in Quick Cards Made Easy. I absolutely love the Crate Paper Oh Darling Collection that i got to work with on these cards...
 For this card i die cut vellum using MFT Traditonal Tag STAX Dies and heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder. The papers & die cuts are Crate Paper Oh Darling and i simply added some sequins and twine.
For this card i used a sheet of printed spot vellum that i used an overlay on the background. The papers & chipboards are Crate Paper Oh Darling. I embossed a die cut oval using a Deer Lizzy Bunting Embossing Folder. I simply added a mini message, ribbon & gems.
Sorry this one is a bit blurred. For this card i used added faux stitching to a piece of vellum. I also used Crate Paper Oh Darling Papers, Die Cuts. I simply added some sequins.

I hope you liked these creations, i will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails