Monday 16 June 2014

Cute & Cuddly Best Wishes

Hello Peeps :)
I am back with my usual crafting posts now, seems like ages since i did any blogging! Today's card is a card that i made for Making Cards Magazine.
How cute is this image? This is of course one of the Crafter's Companion Rachelle Anne Miller images. Everything on this card was made using the Rachelle Anne Miller Double CD Rom - papers, decoupage & sentiment. I simply added some flowers, a flourish, ribbon & lace.

I will be back tomorrow with my other RAM card :)

Kitty xx


2 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Kitty, love the very cute image and scrummy embellies.

Donna x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kitty, I like the sweet decoupaged image, the colours and the embellishments
Kevin xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails