Sunday 23 November 2014

Beary Happy Birthday

I have been dying to stamp my new Cool Day Stamps from My Favorite Things and I finally got chance to play with them. It's been a bit of a hectic week with work, commissions & Jazzys birthday so I haven't had that much crafty time - hopefully more this week though. I think I am addicted to this colour combination at the moment...oops!
For this card I used MFT Cool Day Stamps & matching Cool Day Die-namics. I used the Diagonal Stripe Background Stamp & also the Snow Fall Background Stamp too. I also used the new Stitched Rounded Rectangles Die-namics along with Let It Snowflake Die-namics. Yes I do have quite a few Die-namics! I also added some glitter, pearl & embossed star panel.

You can find all these products at My Mums Craft Shop.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi kitty just been looking through your cards on my mums craft shop blog love all your gorgeous designs! Turquoise/mint green is my fave colour where do you get your mint green card from?
Thanks
Lucy x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails