Friday 23 January 2015

Happy Day

Today I have a character card to share with you - seems a while since I have done some characters cards that are stamped. I go through fazes like most of you I expect sometimes I'm into characters, then I'll go clean & simple, then inky..I'm into everything at the moment though!!
This card was made for Making Cards Magazine using Tiddly Inks Ellie Says Stamp. I coloured her up using my Copics and paper pierced her dress to match. The papers are by Echo Park. I matted everything onto some kraft card - mmy fav of course. I also added some ribbon, pearls & flowers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;

Creative Inspirations - Pretty Pearls
Allsorts - Spring Flowers
Send A Smile 4 Kids - Anything Goes

I will be back very soon :)

Kitty xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

suzanne2 said...

hi Kitty, your card is beautiful, I love the layout and your colouring is stunning! thank you for joining us at creative inspirations this week.
suzanne x (DT)

Lillian A said...

Aw, such a pretty card, Kitty -- love your color choices, background papers and just everything came together so well. Saw your entry on SAS4Kids and had to come take a closer peek. Fabulous!!

Sarah said...

Lovely to see you Kitty, your card is gorgeous, love the papers and her co-ordinated dress. Thanks for joining us at CI x

Pet73 said...

Wonderful card, so cute!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails