Friday 2 January 2015

Happy Treats

I have been creating more cards using the new Little Meow Collection, it's just so cute and so easy to put together how can you not create lots with it? Good job I got the Ultimate Kit so I have loads more to play with!
For this card I used the Little Meow Decoupage, Sentiment, Border & Papers all from the Ultimate Die Cut & Paper Pack. I mounted all the papers onto mint cardstock from Stampin Up. I also added a doily, pearls, ribbon & button.

Look out for more cards using Little Meow by me in an upcoming edition of Making Cards Magazine.

Product List;
Little Meow Ultimate Die Cut & Paper Pack
Paper Doily
Buttons & Twine
Gingham Ribbon
Self Adhesive Pearls

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails