Thursday 1 January 2015

Little Meow Sweet Birthday

Well the start of the new year is here! I really hope 2015 is as good as 2014 has been, although it's had it's downs and difficult times most of it has been great for me and my family for once! So on with the crafting, here is a card I made using the brand new collection from Docrafts, Little Meow...
How cute are these little kitties? Obviously being called Kitty myself I am quite partial to cute cats! I so badly want a silver tabby too one that looks like this will be perfect. For this card I used the Little Meow Ultimate Die Cut & Paper Pack for the papers, border & decoupage. I also added a heart doily, ribbon & self adhesive gems. I have been feeling quite poorly the last few days so decoupage has been a god send as I can be comfy on the sofa and make loads in an evening.

Product List;
Little Meow Ultimate Die Cut & Paper Pack
Paper Heart Doily
Lilac Satin Ribbon
Mini Button
Self Adhesive Rhinestones

I will be back with more creations soon.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails