Wednesday 4 February 2015

Alice In Wonderland

I am back with my two other inky cards today. Apologies for not posting these yesterday but in my defense I was super busy last night creating another project which I can't share just yet but will do soon! So is the other two cards made for Crafts Beautiful from my inky & quirky Alice In Wonderland project...
 Both of these cards were created using The Octopode Factory Images. I coloured all of them up using my Copic Markers. All the backgrounds were created by me using Dylusions Ink Sprays and a bit of Distress Inks around the edges. I matted everything onto pale Kraft Card.

Don't forget to enter my Giveaway, it ends this week!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...

I will be back very soon with more creations :)

Kitty xx

3 comments:

Judith said...

great quirky cards - just found them accidentally on my travels - fab blog hugs Judith x

Helen said...

Great card, Kitty - love the background you've created.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x

Deonna B said...

Awesome Cards! Love the colors of the second! Thank you for inspiring us this week at Through the Craftroom Door. We love all of our participates and would love to have you come back again next week and Join in the Fun.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails