Tuesday 10 February 2015

Neon Times

I am back to share with you my final two projects from my Neon Project as featured in Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine. Get your sunglasses on, as expected these are bright!
 I LOVED working with these awesome paper designs - how cool is that graffiti style paper? I used the Collection Pack, Stickers & Die Cuts all from the Basic Grey Highline Collection. The stamps are by MFT, they are Bold Sentiments. I am really loving using scrapbooking products on cards at the moment, I love that it all coordinates of course!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been leaving me such lovely comments, I have been having a hard time lately so reading your comments really means the world to me.

Will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails