Thursday 12 February 2015

Play Your Song

Hello Peeps,
Sorry I haven't been around as much as usual. My work is stacked up at the moment and I am desperately trying to get it organised and finished ready for when half term starts tomorrow...eek!! Today I am sharing a card I made using some of the latest products from MFT...
I LOVE all the fabulous dies that were released this month, how cool are these headphones? Also my fav colour- mint!! I used a bunch of MFT products on this card - Polka Dot Background Stamp, Headphones Die-namics, Stitched Scallop Edges & Stitched Inside, Out Rectangle STAX & Keep On Rockin Stamps. All these are available at My Mums Craft Shop. I also went over the headphones using my Wink Of Stella Pen, so sparkly - love it!

I will be back very soon with more cards & creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails