Wednesday 18 February 2015

Super Duper

Today I have another clean & simple card to share with you - am loving this style at the moment! This time I used some of my brand new Mama Elephant Stamps, available at My Mums Craft Shop - they are just the cutest stamps ever.
Sorry the photo isn't too great, it is very dark here and I have been trying all day to get a decent picture this was the best I could do unfortunately. So for this card i created the background using my Distress Inks. The stars & borders are by Winnie & Walter Stamps. I stamped up my Tiny Heroes girl, coloured her with Copics & fussy cut her out. The sentiment is also by Mama Elephant and included on the Tiny Heroes Stamp Set.

I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty x

1 comment:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Kitty, love the cute image.

Donna x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails