Friday 13 February 2015

XOXO

Today I have a quick card that I made with my brand new Lil Inker Stamps. These are exactly what I envisioned to create when I bought these stamps...happy times, love it when a plan comes to er... plan :)
It's very unusual for me to create a one layer card, although I am liking clean & simple more and more at the moment. I used the Lil Inker Smooches Stamp Set. I stamped them all up using my MFT Dye Inks & Memento Inks. I used the end of a paintbrush to create the little dots.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...
I will be back with creations very soon :)
Kitty xx

7 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

This is absolutely fabulous!!! I love what you did here with your one layer. The frame you added around the border just finished everything off so perfectly! Thank you so much for linking this to the LID Monthly Meet Up Challenge!
Laura
Lil' Inker Designs

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Kitty. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

Harriet Skelly said...

Great stamps for the code word!! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

Lillian A said...

Refreshingly clean and simple. Great idea and this all came together very well! Thank you for sharing with us at Love To Scrap.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Kitty
Fabulous card.... Love those Lips....
Stunning...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Deepti said...

Love this, I like the shades of pink. thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

LisaH said...

Beautiful card!!! Really love your use of those lips.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails