Sunday 3 May 2015

Hey Little Monster

Today I have a little bit of news, I am a Guest Designer this month for Your Next Stamp! I am absolutely delighted to be joining such a fabulous team of designers and I love these cute stamps. You can find out more over on the Your Next Stamp Blog. Here is my first introductory card...
For this card I used the super fun Silly Monsters Two Stamp Set. I coloured this cutie with my copics and fussy cut him out. The sentiment also comes with the images on this stamp set. The papers are by Doodlebug. I simply added some ribbon & pearls to finish.

I will be back very soon :)
Kitty xx

3 comments:

Sue said...

Kitty, this is a great card, and I love the shade of purple you have used for the monster...gorgeous colouring and fab fun design... I love it
Sue...xxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous purple monster card.
Luv
Debby

coops said...

love this kitty.the monster is fantastic and stunning colours ;D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails