Sunday 13 September 2015

Floral Thank You

Good morning! Hope you are having a lovely weekend, our plans today is to have a big tidy, clean and general sort out. I am hoping to get my craft area sorted and rearranged for the millionth time this year it seems! Today I am sharing a card that was made for a Simple Floral project that was featured in Making Cards Magazine. Here is card one...
For this card I used a Stampin Up Stamp Set called Painted Petals - such a gorgeous stamp set that I couldn't wait to use! I used various inks including Memento & Chalk Inks. I also added some ribons & gems. The sentiment is also in the stamp set and the papers are a digi download from Etsy.

I will be back tomorrow with my second card from this project.
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Kat W said...

A gorgeous stamp and even more gorgeous design; the rich purple is lovely :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails