Tuesday 1 September 2015

Thinking Of You

Hello peeps and welcome to September can't believe how fast this year has gone - yet again! I have a busy week ahead so I will make this post quick. This next card I made as part of my dt duties at LOTV. I decided to use one of the gorgeous Art Pad images with some pretty papers...
This gorgeous image is from the James & Jenny Bear Art Pad and papers are from Always & Forever Paper Pad - I really hope they never discontinue this one as it's so pretty, I love it!! I also added a doily, an embossed oval, ribbon, die cut sentiment, pearls and twine.

I will be back soon with more creations :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Sue said...

Kitty, this is lovely. Such a super image and your card design is really pretty...wonderful pink colour scheme too.
Sue...xxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails