Thursday 12 November 2015

Art Deco Part One

Hello Peeps :)
Today I am sharing two of my cards from a project that was made for Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine. These are the first two from my Art Deco project...
I made both of these using Tattered Lace Dies teamed with Kaisercraft Papers. I also added some ribbon and pearls. Now this may shock you but normally I don't really 'do' Tattered Lace, I am not sure why as I know they are really popular but they just aren't me.  I was actually quite surprised how much I actually like these cards, maybe as I kept to my usual style, I do like vintage themes sometimes and I love the couple. Reminds me of Strictly Come Dancing! 

I will be back tomorrow with my other two 'Art Deco' cards :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails