Monday 18 January 2016

Cute As A Button

Hello :) Blimey it's chilly out today isn't it? Although think we must be one of the only places in the UK that hasn't had snow over the weekend, so unfair - I want snow!!! It's time for me to share another project with you all. This time it's a New Baby project that was featured in Making Cards Magazine. Here is the first one...
 How cute are these diddy owls?! You could use them for any occasion really not just babies, although maybe change the sentiment! For this card I used the lovely Kaisercraft Little One Collection. I used the paper pad for the background papers which I then mounted onto dark grey card. The sentiment, owls and flowers are from the matching little ones collectables die cuts. I added some ribbon, button and gem to finish.

I will be back soon with my other card from this project.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails