Tuesday 5 January 2016

Noel Christmas Fairy

Hello I am back from the Christmas & New Year break. It's all back to normal routine now but bloody hell it's hard getting up in the morning! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, I have really enjoyed having a few days off and spending some extra time with my family it's been fab! So onto some more cards, I still have a few Christmas ones to share so I will mix it up a bit over the next month. Up first is one of my projects that was in last months Making Cards Magazine...
 I am so loving The Hobby House Toppers at the moment and had a ball making this card. For this card I used the Dovecraft Glad Tidings Paper Pad. I distressed the edges of each of the layers and mounted each one onto kraft card. The toppers are called Christmas Magic. The tiles and sentiment are from Papermania and I also added some ribbon and dark red pearls to finish.

I will be back tomorrow with my card from this project.
Kitty xx



No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails