Tuesday 12 January 2016

Pretty Garden

Good Morning crafty peeps! Cor blimey isn't it chilly today? I am currently at work with multiple jumpers on complete with scarf and I am still frozen! Today I am sharing my second card from my project that was in last months Crafts Beautiful Magazine.
I just love these pretty colours and such detail in the topper, such a shame they are being discontinued. So products the same as yesterday; Lili Of The Valley Topper and Papers. You can also purchase the papers from Nitwits Collections as a download. The sentiments are by Avery Elle and I just added ribbon and gems.

Back tomorrow with my final card from this project :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Janice said...

Love both your cards, this one and the one below. Beautiful colours and very sweet toppers. Jx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails