Tuesday 12 April 2016

Splish Splash

Good Morning!
I have a very bright and colourful card to share with you today. I am loving the on trend 'mermaids' and 'unicorns' at the moment so I decided to have a play with the new Doodlebug Under The Sea Collection...
This card is made entirely from papers & stickers! The papers are of course the Doodlebug Under The Sea Paper Pad - we are due another delivery within the next week or so, so make sure you look out for that. I also used the matching Cardstock Stickers. If you pop them up on 3d foam pads or mount them onto card you can turn them into toppers. I mounted everything onto white card for a clean look. I also used Stitched Scallop Edges, Double Stitched Circle Die-namics and a embossing folder. I added some sparkly self adhesive rhinestones to finish.

Have a lovely day :)
Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails