Friday 22 April 2016

Merci Beaucoup

Today is a very wet day here in Dorchester, very quiet at work as expected which means another day of catching up and maybe some stamping :) I thought I would share my latest project for Quick Cards Made Easy that was in last month's issue...
 I made these two cards for the Four Ways project - well these are the first two! I was thrilled when I got to use Clearly Besotted Stamps - they are one of my favourite stamp companies. Both the cards are made using the Merci Beaucoup Stamps and also matching dies. I coloured the flowers using my Copic Markers and stamped the sentiments onto Kraft card. I also used a lattice embossing folder, pearls, ribbon and MFT Squeeze Chevron Paper Pad

I will be back tomorrow with my final two cards from this project.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails