Tuesday 19 April 2016

Vintage Florals Pt 1

Hello Tuesday! 
Today is my day off from work so I have lots planned, mostly magazine work and housework but maybe a bit of gardening if the weather stays nice - we will see! So it's time to share a new project with you. This one is vintage florals which was made for Making Cards Magazine.
For this card I actually used the Downton Abbey CD Rom. It's got loads of images which aren't just downton themed and I do love florals at the moment so was fun to do something a bit different. The image, papers and sentiment are all from the CD Rom. I mounted everything onto kraft card and dusted the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I also added some lace, ribbon & pearls to finish.

I will be back tomorrow with my second card from this project.
Kitty xx

1 comment:

coops said...

So stunning Kitty.Gorgeous flowers and your design and colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails