Saturday 28 May 2016

Balloon Bunny

Hello Peeps :)
So it's Saturday and I am at work but that's ok as I am now used to it! I would much rather be in the garden right now though. I am back to share my second card from last month's Making Cards Magazine. You may have also noticed this card made to the main front cover too...eeek!!!
I used pretty much the same products as before. The image is by Zlatoena on Etsy and this one is Bunny Balloons Sky Fly. I coloured him with my copics and added some glitter to the balloons. The papers are Grace Taylor Sherbet Sky and they were mounted on hot pink card. I also used MFT Double Stitched Circles, Circle Scribbles & Puffy Clouds. I also added some enamel dots, rhinestones & a sentiment.

I will be back soon with more creations :)
Have a lovely bank holiday weekend everyone

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card Kitty.
Love the colours and that cute bunny
Hugs

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails