Friday 20 May 2016

Take A Break

Hello crafty friends :)
I am back as promised with my second card from my Shabby Chic Tea Party project that was recently in Making Cards Magazine. I had so much fun creating these...
I love to add layers to my cards so I added quite a few of these this time. I am loving distressing all the edges but boy doesn't it create such a mess! I had white bits all over my jeans, looked like it has been snowing. I used pretty much the same products as before they are; Maja Design Coffee In The Arbour Papers, Lace, Ribbon, Twine & Pearls. Although the paper packs are very pricey they are good as they also contain sheets of embellishments and also the toppers too.

I will be back with more creations soon :)
Kitty

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh so elegant and lovely Kitty.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails