Tuesday 19 July 2016

Happy

Hello Crafty Friends!
Well isn't it scorching hot here at the moment?! I will make this quick though as the laptop is burning my legs! I created this card for My Mums Craft Shop using lots of scrummy products from the shop! We have lots of new products due this month so keep checking here for the latest :) 
For this card I used the Lucky Stars Die-namics, Wonky Rectangles Dies and also Happy Trio Die-namics. I also added a watercolour splash to the background - still loving this style at the moment. I added a strip of black and white card and finished with some enamel dots.

Hope you all enjoy the sunshine, seems to wipe me out for days but I will try and enjoy it as much as possible! Only one day of school left for my girls..can't wait! 

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails