Sunday 31 July 2016

Snail Friend

Hello :) 
I have had such a busy weekend I have only just managed to get onto my laptop to post this, so sorry for being late to post more cards. I have made cards pretty much all week but I did have a night off last night so we went out for dinner along the harbour which was lovely. As I am still mass making xmas cards behind the scenes at the moment I needed a change so I could actually relax a bit. I decided to play with a hunkydory kit - I really love the cute images in this collection and they are so nice and easy to put together. This one is a nice simple card....
For this card I just used a Hunkydory Kit called Garden Secrets. It's so sweet and full of little cuties, fairies etc. All I added to this kit was a ribbon bow and a few pieces of Card Candi.

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails