Thursday 21 July 2016

Sunshine & Rainbows Part Two

 Hello again!
I hope you are all enjoying the summer holidays, we are loving it so far - let's hope the lovely weather continues!  Talking of sunny weather I am back to share my second half of my sunny Sunshine & Rainbows project that was recently featured in Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine.
 
The products for these two cards are pretty much the same as before. The dies are all by Die-namics Dies - which is of course my fav die brand ever!!! I have used Stitched Rainbows, Sunny Skies & Stitched Cloud Edges. I also used a Clouds Embossing Folder and used some Country Fair Plaid Papers. The sentiment stamps are by My Favorite Things called Rainbow of Happiness.

I am off to Crafting Live at Sandown this weekend to stock up on some crafty bits, can't wait! 

Catch you all soon :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails