Wednesday 20 July 2016

Sunshine & Rainbows

Hello Peeps :)
The Summer holidays have finally begun, Jazz had her last day in Year One today, it's gone so fast this year! Her teacher has done such a great job with all her class and I know they will miss him. So onto crafting... time to share one of my latest projects from Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine.
I had great fun creating these cards, who doesn't love rainbows, right? All the dies used on these are Die-namics; Stitched Rainbows, Sunny Skies, Puffy Clouds & Stitched Cloud Edges. I also used a Clouds Embossing Folder and used some Country Fair Plaid Papers.

I will be back tomorrow with final two cards from my rainbow project :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful card & a lovely sentiment. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Kelly Lloyd said...

I love these cards Kitty, so happy and cheerful.
Wishing you and your Jazzy a happy holiday, I'm looking forward to my boys breaking up on Friday, although it will be an emotion day as my son leaves year six :-(

Hugs Kelly

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails