Wednesday 17 August 2016

Fairy Tale

Sorry I didn't get around to posting this one yesterday. We ended up at the beach again yesterday - well it would be daft to not make the most of the sun, right?! So here is my second Unicorn Card from Making Cards Magazine...
I created the background in the same way as before - lots of water along with some distress markers onto acetate then straight onto watercolour card. The stamps & dies are all by My Favorite Things. I used Magical Unicorns Stamp & Die Set, Stitched Cloud Edges and Wonky Edge Rectangle STAX. I coloured the cute images with copics and added a bit of glitter. To finish I added some pearls and glitter tape.

Have a lovely day, we are off to Weymouth Carnival for the day :)
I will be back tomorrow :)
Kitty

1 comment:

MagsB said...

How pretty this is, I love the soft colours! Have a gret day at Weymouth!

love Mags B x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails