Monday 15 August 2016

You Are Magical

Good Morning :) 
So now the new issue of Making Cards Magazine is out I can share my makes from last months issue. I have been itching to share my Unicorn Cards, I am thrilled how they turned out in the end and hope you like them too. So here is the first one....
 I created the background of this card using some distress markers scribbles onto acetate with a touch of water. I then die cut the panel using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Dienamics Dies. I added some glitter washi tape across the middle along with some large pearls. The clouds were die cut using the Dienamics Puffy Clouds. The unicorns were stamped then die cut with the MFT Magical Unicorn Stamp & Die Set. I coloured each of the images with my copic pens and attached them all in place with foam pads. I used my Wink Of Stella Pen to add some glitter to the stars.

Challenges;
Simon Says - Let's Go Wild
Colour Crazy - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Penny Black & More - Anything Goes

I will be back tomorrow with my second card from this project :)
Kitty xx

10 comments:

Whisper said...

Oooo wow absolutely magical and delightful, luv Sam x

Lorraine A said...


Gorgeous card Kitty, the whole design of this is so cute! I love the background and the images are adorable, LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

brenda said...

A lovely card for our challenges this month, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensatopmse.

B x

Gayatri said...

Absolutely magical! Love your card. Thanks for playing along Simon's Let's Go wild challenge. Gayatri xx

Gayatri said...

Absolutely magical! Love your card. Thanks for playing along Simon's Let's Go wild challenge. Gayatri xx

pinky said...

This is super sweet Kitty. Love the background too. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Mervi said...

Totally adorable and pretty card!
Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more;-))m

Sally H said...

A fabulous card for our Challenge at Stamping Sensations! Thanks for joining us this month and good luck!

Anjie said...

Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails