Thursday 20 October 2016

All I Want For Christmas

Good Morning all :)
It's little chilly here today, perfect for a nice warm cuppa and a biscuit tho :) Today I am sharing one of my latest cards from last months issue of Crafts Beautiful Magazine. This one is a nice and simple Christmas card....
 So for this card I used the super cute Baaa Humbug Stamp Set by Lawn Fawn. I love all the cute sheep stamps in this set, so cute! I coloured them up with my copics and added a touch of glitter to the santa hat. I created the circle using the Double Stitched Circle Die-namics Dies and used the Tree Lines Dies too. The background is from a lawn fawn paper pad and I also added some red white.

I will be back with more cards soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails