Friday 4 November 2016

Springtime Aunty

Hello all!
It's getting chilly now isn't it?! It's been a horrible day here today rain all day and i'm off out in it to get Jazz from school - typical! Today I am sharing a very girly card I made using a Polkadoodles Kit...
For this card I used the gorgeous Winnie Springtime Kit. Almost everything on this card is from the CD. I used toppers, papers, sentiment and lots of embellishments and made it very pink! I only added the ribbon, resin flower and pearls. Oh and I used a scallop die cut circle too. Really love the beautiful pastels in this gorgeous, perfect for any time of the year and so girly!

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Whisper said...

Gorgeous ice cream colours and layout too, Luv Sam x

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com said...

Ohhhh, beautiful card!
Kisses

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails