Saturday 31 December 2016

Snowman Gift Giving

Hi all :) 
Hope you are all having a lovely New Years Eve! We have spent the last few days at home relaxing in our jammies but it will soon be back to normal, work and school for us all. Now that the new edition of Making Cards is now out I can share some of my makes from the last edition...
How lovely are these images? As soon as I saw them they instantly reminded me of a Christmas advert. This card was created using the freebie papers that come free with the magazine. This time they also came with little tree toppers which you can cut out and use as embellishments. I then added some gems and a die cut sentiment to finish.

I will be back soon & Happy New Year to you all :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails