Thursday 12 January 2017

Christmas Robin

Well according to the weather we are to expect snow here - not sure we will though as doesn't seem cold enough really and it's not even been frosty in the mornings so I doubt we will. That said it means I don't feel so bad about sharing my final few Christmas makes! Here is another one...
Many of you will know I LOVE Craftwork Cards I just find their products so easy to create with and always in the most beautiful designs. This is from the Christmas Cheer Collection. I used the topper, papers, card candi and the die cut flowers. I mounted all the papers onto kraft card and added a doily, ribbon and a bow to finish.

I will be back very soon :)
Kitty xx

3 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Lovely card, great layout. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Lisa Lara said...

Lovin' him as the focal point of this beauty Kitty.

MagsB said...

This is gorgeous, Kitty, so classic!

love Mags B x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails