Saturday 14 January 2017

I'll Never Forget You

Hi all :) 
I have been busy sorting out my craft area today and have loads of bits to sell. If you like a bargain pop over to my Facebook as i'll be adding them later tonight/tomorrow. So another colourful card to share with you today...this time some safari friends for Crafts Beautiful Mag :) 
 I created this card using the Stacking Animals from Simon Says Stamp. I coloured them in using copic markers and fussy cut around them. I also used a Double Stitched Rectangle by Die-namics and some Doodlebug papers. I added some pearls onto the sentiment strip to finish.

I will be back tomorrow :) 
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Super cute Kitty. I love your colors and super fussy cuttin' skills gf.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails