Tuesday 7 February 2017

Gone Fishing

Hi all,
Today I am sharing a card I made using some of the new Simply Print images from LOTV - yes as you may have noticed, I LOVE them! 
Quite a funny story really but Ross told me his dad was coming round in 2 hours as it was his birthday and could I make a card. So I found some bits together and after dinner started making it. Then 5 minutes later his dad turned up - super early so I had to literally make a quick card whilst he was still in house, lol! So this is what I created, which wasn't too bad considering the mad panic! The image is Gone Fishing, I changed the colour of the image to green so it matched my papers. The papers are from an old paper pad and everything was mounted onto kraft card. I added some burlap, ribbon and twine. I punched the stars and added card candi along with a sentiment.

I will be back tomorrow :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails