Wednesday 15 February 2017

True Love

Hi all :) 
Sorry I am later than planned today - it's been a busy one! So today I am sharing my latest creation that I made for Lili Of The Valley, I've used those fab Simply Print Images again..
This one is perfect for Valentines Day don't you think? It is also ideal for anniversary too. This one is called Close Your Eyes. It is also available as a Digi Stamp & Rubber Stamp too. The sentiment stamps are also by LOTV called Sentiment Tags. The papers I used are from an old LOTV paper pad but you may be able to still get these at Nitwits. The flowers are a die by Sue Wilson Dies and I added some pearls and a doily.

Don't forget any Love themed cards made using LOTV products can also be entered into our Challenge.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Missy Pink said...

Aw what a sweet and cute design Kitty.. Such adorable look. Hugs x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails