Saturday 18 February 2017

Valentines Rose

Hi all :) 
Sorry my posts have been so late recently - it's literally such a busy time at the moment. Deadlines galore, work coming out my ears (not complaining tho) and half terms with the kiddies too. Today we went to Bournemouth it was a lovely day and weather was pretty good too. So I thought I would share my Valentine's card I made for my other half, it was based around a sentiment I saw which is a running joke we have between us...
I kept it pretty simple as I left it to the last minute and well blokes seem to like the clean and simple look. The background was an old MFT Die called XOXO Cover Up. The flowers are Altenew Bamboo Rose Stamps which I coloured with my Copics. I printed the sentiments and added some pearls to finish. 

I will be back soon with more creations :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails