Friday 3 March 2017

A New Adventure

Hi all :) 
Have you seen all the brand new releases from Lili Of The Valley? There are brand new rubber stamps, digi stamps and simply print sheets too. Here is my first card using of the Simply Print Sheets...
The new images are so beautiful with so much detail. The simply print sheets have been coloured beautifully - I could never colour that good! This one is called A New Adventure. I printed this onto linen card not that you can tell in the picture but it gives the image a real nnice textured effect. I created the flowers using some Sue Wilson Dies and also a MFT Pierced Flourish Die. I also added some pearls, a square doily and a sentiment to finish.

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails