Monday 27 March 2017

Happy Mother's Day 2

Hi all, I hope you all had a lovely weekend - the weather was gorgeous!
Today I am sharing another Mother's Day card - this one I actually made for my Mum so now I can share it...
For this card I used one of the stunning Simply Print images from Lili Of The Valley. This one is called Peonies & Roses, beautiful isn't it? I die cut it using a stitched circle die and mounted it onto a doily. The papers are by Nitwits which are all mounted onto white card. I also added some ribbon, lace, pearls and a stamped sentiment.

Look out for some funky new releases from Lili Of The Valley coming soon ;) 

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

1 comment:

coops said...

So gorgeous Kitty.Beautiful design and colours and i love the floral image ;D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails