Wednesday 5 April 2017

Hey There

Hi all :) 
Sorry I have been missing in action for a few days. Jasmine's school has an extra week off school due to the fact the school is moving to a brand new building. We have three weeks off this month so I have been a bit preoccupied spending time with my baby girl. Today I am sharing a card from last months Making Cards Magazine, this one was made for a project showcasing the new Dreamerland Crafts Stamps...
For this card I used the Dreamerland Crafts Stamp called Friends which I coloured with my Copic Markers. I also paper pierced the girls dress with matching papers. I die cut the image using a Die-namics Stitched Scallop Circle Frame Die. The papers are a digital download from Etsy and are all scuffed up around the edges with a distress tool. I added lots of embellishments including flowers, lace, a doily, pearls and card candi. The sentiment is by Wplus9 which i stamped onto a die cut cloud.

I will be back with more creations very soon :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails