Friday 5 May 2017

An Apple A Day

Hi crafty friends :) 
Today I am sharing a card that was in Crafts Beautiful Magazine. I absolutely love Kori Kumi from Santoro so when they released crafty products from this range I was over the moon. I can't wait to get hold of the new range, although this one is from the last collection...
For this card I used the Decoupage Pack & the Paper Pack. I mounted all the papers and topper onto white card. The flowers and leaves are the Kori Kumi Die Set - they create such stunning flowers. I added some Nuvo Dots to the middle of the flowers. I also added some ribbon, lace, doily and a sentiment to finish.

I will be back with more creations soon :) 
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hadn't seen this from Santoro, thank you! X

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails