Wednesday 3 May 2017

Fairy Wings

Hello :) 
Today I have a little sneak peek for you! The lovely ladies at Lili Of The Valley are releasing some awesome new images. These featuring a new character which I absolutely LOVE!!! I got to play with one of the new images which is called Fairy Wings, I went with a shabby chic style...
So for this card I used the Fairy Wings image which was coloured with Copic Pens. The papers are by Anna Marie Designs and the oval is an old spellbinders die. The sentiment is also by LOTV which you can find here. I also added flowers, lace, ribbon, pearls, pins and leaves to decorate.

So when are the new images out? They will be released on Lili Of The Valley on 10th May so don't forget - they are so many stunning new designs.

Thank you for stopping by :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com said...

Muy linda. Te felicito. Yo tengo los materiales, pero hace mucho que no hago nada. Será cuando vuelva la musa inspiradora.
Saludos

Unknown said...

Lovely!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails