Monday 19 June 2017

Otterly In Love

Hi all :) 
Another scorcher here today luckily it is a little cooler inside which means I can try to get on with some more work. Today I am sharing one of my otter cards that was in last months Making Cards Magazine, how cute are these lil otters?!
For this card I used the MFT Mini Hexagon Stamp for the background which was stamped in grey ink. I created the circle panels with distress inks and water splats, they were then die cut with the Double Stitched Circle Dies. I stamped the Wave Background onto a Stitched Rounded Edge Panel. I coloured my otters and accessories with Copic Markers and attached them in place with foam pads. I also added a sentiment and some sequins to finish.

I will be back with more cards soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails