Monday 10 July 2017

You Mean The World To Me

Hi all :) 
I hope you all have had a lovely weekend - we had some glorious sunshine so we spent most the weekend down on the coast in Weymouth. Love that's it's only minutes away from us. Today I am sharing a card that was recently in Crafts Beautiful Magazine...
It's not very often I make boy cards so this was a nice change! I used the super cute astronaut stamps by MFT Stamps called Space Explorer. I created the background using some distress inks and water splats. The stars are also slightly glittery although you can't see in the picture. I die cut the panel using the Wonky Stitched Edge Rectangle Die-namics and also used Double Stitched Circle Die-namics. All the images were coloured using Copics and the sentiment was from the stamp set.

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails