Friday 22 September 2017

Hey Gullfriend

Hi all :) 
Today I am sharing my other seagull card from my project in last months Making Cards Magazine...just love these cuties (in stamp form, definitely not in real life they nick my chips!)...
For this card I used the fabulous Seaside Seagulls Stamps by MFT Stamps. I coloured them up with my copic markers and fussy cut them out (you can buy matching dies tho!). I used the MFT Cloud Stencil to create the cloud background and die cut it with a stitched circle die. I also used the Sun Ray Stencil. The papers are from one of those cheap paper pads from The Range & The Works. I also added some enamel dots and twine.
I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Jacki Daniels said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails