Tuesday 10 October 2017

On My Nice List

Hello :) 
Today I am sharing the first of three cards I made for last months issue of Making Cards Magazine! Yes Christmas is now in full swing among the magazines - thankfully I can now start sharing them as it was ages ago I actually made these! Here is card number one....
For this card I used the gorgeous MFT Stamps Merry Everything and matching Die-namics Dies. I coloured them up with my Copic Markers and added some white gel pen highlights. I created the background using the MFT Weave Stencil and some green ink. I stamped and embossed the sentiments in white and die cut them using Oval Word Window Frames. I also used the Die-namics Double Stitched Circles, Wonky Stitched Rectangles and Stitched Snow Drifts. I also added some dew drops onto the background.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the stencilled background :)
Hugs Kaz xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails