Thursday 9 November 2017

Altered Paintbrush

Hi all,
Sorry I haven't been around so much. I have been working flat out so barely had time to myself. I am hoping now I have new routine settled that I will be able to update my blog a little more often. Anyway I thought I would share something a little different that was made for Craft Stamper Magazine...an altered paint brush!
I was given a plain wooden paint brush to work with - you can get these pretty cheap in pound shops and diy places. I painted the whole thing including some bristles using a peachy coloured paint. I then stamped and embossed the writing onto the brush. I added some of pretty lace and ribbons to create a shabby chic look. I created the flower using some Florartistry Dies. I stamped the art word and added it onto the card with some pearls to finish.

I will be back soon with more creations :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails